RHA Privacy Notice relevant to Promo and Social Web Service – short version-
1. What we need?
In order to provide you with the Promo and Social Web Services we ask you the following information:
- Contact and First Identity Verification Data.It refers to certain information such as your first name, last name, email address, phone numbers, preferred languages and date of birth.
- Spontaneous Data. You may decide to provide additional unsolicited information you deem important to better enjoy Promo Services and Social Web Services (e.g. preferences on the apartment, special needs, tastes, habits, preferences and interests, duration and frequency of trips, profession, composition of your family, a personal description).
- Other information. You may choose to provide us with other information when you fill out a form, do a search, answer to surveys, post content on the Social Web, participate in promotions, or use other Social Web features.
- Information about e-mail you send us, including its content and the e-mail itself.
- Reviews on RHA that you will leave can be published on the Social Web. For more information, you may contact us at: email@example.com
You are under no obligation to provide this information, but without it, we may not be able, in whole or in part, nor to provide you with the Promo Services and Social Web Services or, in general, to stay in touch with you.
2. Why we need it?
We need your personal data to provide you with the following Promo and Social Services sevices which are free of charge, subject to membership, based on the RHA programming and publishing plan:
- Newsletter service: no more than four per year
- On-site information services: you can contact us and ask us about Italy and Rome, we will be happy to answer you within the limits of our personal experience and our local knowledge … we will be “your man in Rome”!
- Loyal Guest Service: for the use of discounts and promotions we reserve for our best customers
- Participation in surveys and in Social Web events: subject to your confirmation case by case
3. What we do with it?
Your personal data are processed by the Data Controller at the RHA office located in Rome, Italy.
RHA will contact you for the Promo and Social Web Services exclusively by e-mail, unless you have expressly given your consent to be contacted by additional means.
4. How long we keep it?
RHA retains the information you provide in relation to the Promo and Social Web Services for the period of 1 year unless you specified a different period in the consent form.
5. Who is the Data Controller?
6. What are your rights?
You may ask us to correct and / or update inaccurate or incomplete personal data concerning you by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
At any time you may withdraw your consent, even partially (i.e. with respect to one or more services) by sending us a communication in which you specify which consent you want to revoke to email@example.com and we will delete all data concerning you within the technical times required as soon as reasonably possible, without prejudice to Ex Lege Retention.
Please note that the withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of any processing activities based on such consent before its withdrawal and that if you decide to request the deletion of Your personal data:
- we may retain some of your personal information as necessary for our legitimate business interests, such as fraud detection and prevention and enhancing safety.
- we may retain and use your personal information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations. For example, RHA may keep some of your information for tax, legal reporting and auditing obligations.
- Information you have shared with others (e.g. Reviews, forum postings) may continue to be publicly visible on the Social Web, even after your information/account is cancelled. Additionally, some copies of your information may remain in our database, but are disassociated from personal identifiers.
- because we protect RHA from accidental or malicious loss and destruction, residual copies of your personal information may not be removed from our backup systems for a limited period of time
If you think it is necessary to contact the Authority, as RHA is located in Italy, the competent data protection authority is the Italian Data Protection Authority with registered office in Rome (Italy), Piazza di Monte Citorio, 121 – 00186.
This document is a short version of the RHA Privacy Notice. You may find the complete information on RHA Website here.